1. A booking deposit of 25% is payable at time of confirmation of services.
2. Balance payment to be made in advance 15 days prior to the date of the service/event provided by THE PERFECT POTIONS COMPANY.
3. However in case of any extra expense arising on request of the customer, the same to be paid at the end of the event.
4. In the case of cancellation, 25 days minimum notice in writing to THE PERFECT POTIONS COMPANY before the Event is required to avoid the full invoice being charged. Booking deposits are not transferable or refundable. Full payment is required if THE PERFECT POTIONS COMPANY have not received 25 days’ notice in writing.
5. All rates are subject to change without prior notice
6. Suitable access for both unloading and loading the van must be provided as close to the event location as possible. Bars cannot be carried up or down stairs; lifts must be available for use.
7. The Client consents to their event or products being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by THE PERFECT POTIONS COMPANY without prior approval. All such media remain the property of THE PERFECT POTIONS COMPANY.
8. The Client agrees that THE PERFECT POTIONS COMPANY is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items at the requested venue.
9. THE PERFECT POTIONS COMPANY shall not be liable for any delay, loss or cancellation of Goods arising from contingencies beyond their control.
10. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by THE PERFECT POTIONS COMPANY in writing.
11. The above conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the Company in part or in whole for one or more of its Clients where the Company has grounds deemed necessary.